Quality Management System & Environment Management System Policies
I. Policy Overview
Racemark International’s mission is to be the supplier of choice for developing and manufacturing the best floor products in the world by partnering with manufacturers and retailers globally. We deliver safety, quality, innovation and style through our Quality Management System (QMS) & Environment Management System (EMS) Policies.
Racemark’s goal is to exceed customer expectations and meet or exceed quality and environmental objectives through continuous improvement and conformance to our QMS & EMS.
As related to the people we work with, the environment we share and the local communities in which we participate we:
1. Strive for excellence by understanding and communicating customer needs and requirements.
2. Achieve compliance with legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our products.
3. Support the continuous improvement of all areas of the business to enhance performance.
4. Respond promptly and decisively to business requirements and opportunities.
5. Encourage openness, communication and teamwork.
6. Foster innovation and creativity (ie. embrace change).
7. Clearly define key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives for each department and team member through annual goal setting and review processes.
8. Recognize and reward teamwork and individual initiative.
9. Commit to continuously develop, educate and train team members at all levels.
10. Treat suppliers as an extension of our internal team.
11. Demonstrate ethics, integrity, fairness and respect for all employees, customer and suppliers.
Promote sustainability by doing more with less, protecting the environment and preventing
The QMS & EMS will be communicated to all employees and at a minimum when requested by all other stakeholders or interested parties.